Friday, June 22, 2012

Goodbye Europe, Hello America!!!

It always feels bittersweet at the end of a life chapter. That is precisely why I was reluctant to post this last blog. I am so grateful that I was given the opportunity to study abroad at Oxford University. I had the most amazing time of my life, and I will never forget the people I met, the places I visited, the events I experienced, and especially all of the hard work I put into my tutorial and gender course that helped me improve my writing while also opening my eyes to the various parts of psychology I had no idea I was interested in, as well as the many problems that still remain regarding gender inequality. As for you, the readers of my blog, thank you for reading my posts! I'd like to say a big thank you to those of you who made my UK experience amazing, to those of you who have always supported me, and to those of you who always tell me to follow my dreams. I am now back in the United States of America where I belong, and I will soon head back to Stanford to teach the children at Bing Nursery for the duration of the summer. With the warmest regards,
Cheerio! (From England)
Au revoir! (From France)
αντίο! (From Greece)
Adeus! (From Portugal)
and HELLO CALIFORNIA!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment